Sunday, November 18, 2012

Looking Forward.

Life is always full of expectations.Every people will always wonder how their life should be;excitement,happy,memorable,sorrow and even more.Some people like facing obstacles,because they like challenging staff and they have enough confident to do it well.Some people like me,do not.Not that i don't like to take challenges,but the most important thing is that i am really lack of confident.I don't know why.I always wish i will have a wonderful university life,but right now,i am dissatisfied with it.I have seen the true face of my secondary school's friends and also friends in university.It is really disappointing.Pretend to be good to you,isolates you and sometimes didn't even share the information of examination with you.How can i do?I think the best solution is,I depend on myself but i really thankful that I will be able to see the true face of you all.(No offences,this is my own opinion).Last semester of my first year degree,and four more weeks to final,If i do it well I can go overseas to continue EXPECTING my university life.I really wish i will be able to do it.Business law,I must defeat you this irritating and dull subject!AND FIGHT MORE MY IELTS EXAM too!FIGHTING!

"Life is an opportunity,benefit from it.
Life is beauty,admire it.
Life is a dream,realize it.
Life is a challenge,meet it.
Life is a duty,complete it.
Life is a game,play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow,overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, FIGHT for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment